Search in Shop
Legal Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions of Use
Celtic Attic makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the availability, accuracy, or content for the information, products, or services listed herein.
- Celtic Attic disclaims any warranty of merchantability of fitness for any particular purpose. Use of any information or data obtained via Celtic Attic web site is at your own risk.
- Celtic Attic bears no responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained herein.
- Celtic Attic reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time to stay in compliance with any laws, regulations and security requirements. By using Celtic Attic services, any customer, employee or third party unconditionally accepts the terms of this policy.
- Celtic Attic: Illegal Use. The Celtic Attic Network may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation coming to or from any unauthorized network or system is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; government and military data protected by law and national security; university and academic data protected by public policy; and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Any violation of the above which compromises the integrity of the Celtic Attic Network or any other network is strictly prohibited.
- Celtic Attic: System and Network Security. Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Celtic Attic will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following: Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, damage, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network. Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Unauthorized access to any data, system, or network from an unauthorized system or network for any purpose which is not lawful. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting. Electronic forging of any kind to include but not limited to IP addresses, URLs, etc.
- Celtic Attic: USENET (SPAM). Posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is expressly prohibited.
- No Warranties are expressed or implied. All products are for external use only. Kristin shall not be held responsible for any misuse of products. These products are for entertainment purposes only. They are not FDA or AMA approved. As with any new product, try a sample to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction and that you like the product. Keep out the reach of children. Most bath produces can potentially cause Urinary Tract Infection. Do not Overuse any product. Just because it's natural, doesn't mean you don't have to test it first. Please be safe!
- Seller warrants the goods covered by this order to be of merchantable quality. No warrants as to fitness for any purpose, application, or use, or any other warranties, expressed, implied have been made or shall apply. In no case shall seller be liable for any consequential damage.